Sottolineature pescate qua e la quando capita

venerdì 1 maggio 2020

Super Adventures With The Xbox Game Pass, Part 2

This week on Super Adventures, I feel like I should make it really clear right away that this article isn't an advert for Xbox Game Pass. It'd be nice to have the money, but it's not. Plus all the games here are available to buy elsewhere, many of them on systems other than Xbox One and PC. But last November I signed up for their three months for £1 Ultimate Game Pass deal and I played a lot of games, so I figured I might as well write a little about them.

Actually I signed up just a little too early to get the three month subscription, so I only had 30 days to play games. But they did give me a free subscription to Discord Nitro as a gift and that gave me three months of Game Pass! Or at least it should've done, but I tried to claim it just a day or so too late so I missed out on that as well. I'm so bad at video games that I only managed to get the one month when they were basically giving away six.

Oh, if you're wondering what happened to part 1, I published that last December. It was supposed to be the only part, but I had a few games left over so I figured I'd make a part 2 for you. Then I realised I still had too many games, and... to cut to the chase this is now a four part article, and you'll get the next two parts over the next two days.

Like I mentioned back in part 1, I only barely played some of these games and have no business reviewing them, but that's not going to stop me from showing off some screenshots and writing a few words underneath, same as ever. Except different.

Read on »

Lettori fissi

Archivio blog